Friday, August 20, 2010

Packing, Harry Potter, Shoes, Italy, etc., etc.

So I'm leaving in 6 days. Whoa. WHOA.

I'm pretty much packed. And by pretty much packed I mean I've got all my stuff laid out in piles but not in the suitcase yet. The suitcase is sitting in the corner of my room, looking very empty and lonely. I hope it has enough sense to expand so that all my stuff will fit in it. Maybe I could use an enlarging charm like Harry Potter so that from the outside it looks completely normal but when you get inside, it is 23 times the normal size. Hmmm...

Speaking of Harry Potter, I am completely obsessed. I reread all seven of them this summer, straight through from one to seven, which I have never done before. I love Harry Potter. My dilemma is this: part one of the seventh movie comes out on November 19th...WHEN I'M IN ITALY. Good grief. This really is a tragedy. I'll have to figure out how to make this work. Ugh.

Anyways, I'm going to go finish reading Eat Pray Love. And then I'm going to spend some time thinking about how I will be in Italy in 6 days. Wow. Maybe I'll also spend some time freaking out like I did when I was packing. (I started packing, had a minor panic attack, sat down on my floor and cried for 20 minutes, then got over myself and finished packing. This is my life. Dear Lord.) I will possibly try to whittle down the number of shoes I'm bringing (ten) but probably not. We'll see.

Have a super fab day cara mia.

Love, Sarah

P.S. This is my shout out to you Lizzy Lou. Let's go learn how to wear scarves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment