Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good grief.

Okay well I'm not in Italy yet, but I'm less than 24 hours away.

It is 4:11 in the morning and I'm sitting in Jean Beaudoin the French Canadian's kitchen, drinking orange juice and trying to understand what is about to happen. Once I get past the fact that I've been up since 3:45 and I only got about three hours of sleep, I'm pretty excited. I'm also very nervous. I mean, this is it. Goodbye US of A, goodbye American culture, goodbye mom and dad, goodbye comfort zone. Hello Florence, and all that comes with it.

It's time to go! AHHHH!!!! I'm about 20 minutes away from meeting Alyse and Carolyn, two of the girls on my trip. I'm super excited about that. So that's it. Sorry if this is a little boring, I'm not very witty or entertaining at 4:30 in the morning.

So long my little American chums!

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment