Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's so close I can taste it...

Well, I decided to write one last time before I set off on my big adventure. It all begins tomorrow at noon...

MY ITINERARY:
Wednesday, August 25
Noon: leave Charlevoix to drive to Chicago
6 PM (central time): arrive in Chicago
8 PM (still central time): GO TO BED

Thursday, August 26
3:30 AM: wake up (kill me now)
4:30/5 AM (ish): drive to Chicago O'Hare International Airport
5-7:20 AM: do airport stuff (i.e. check in, find my gate, etc., etc.)
7:20 AM: BOARD A PLANE TO ITALY

...many lightyears later: ARRIVE IN FLORENCE, ITALY.

Wow. What a week it's going to be. I don't have much time to write, or much attention span. My mind if going a million miles an hour trying to make sure I have everything and everything is planned and going as planned. So maybe I will spend my last night at home turning my brain off, relaxing with my family, cuddling with my boyfriend, and getting a good night's rest in preparation for the pandemonium that is to come. Good luck with that, huh?

I love you all. You are wonderful.

Hugs, Sarah

P.S. NEXT TIME I WRITE TO ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE, I WILL BE IN ITALY. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment