Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More lists. I'm like an OCD person. hahahahahaa

Top 10 Things...

I am most excited about coming home to:
1. Carpet. I'm still upset about this. Clearly.
2. The Gathering.
3. My leopard print snuggie. Soooo warm and cozy.
4. My lunatic dogs.
5. Taco Bell.
6. Driving. Good grief it's been too long. I may have forgotten how to drive.
7. Momma. Duh.
8. Daddy. Of course.
9. Con. Obviously.
10. My wonderful boyfriend. Naturally.

I am least excited about leaving behind:
1. Food. Good, delicious, savory, amazing Italian food. 
2. My Italian momma, Anna. I love her lotsss.
3. Friends Pub, and everyone in it.
4. The art. Oh boy, will I miss the art. It's gonna rough...from Florence to Charlevoix. Good grief.
5. The Italian language. Non voglio parlare altre lingue. Italiano si sente come cantare. E' troppo bello per non parlare sempre.
6. Nonna. What will I do without an old woman calling me beautiful everyday?
7. Wine wine wine. Good, cheap wine is hard to find at home. This is going to be difficult.
8. Olive oil. I wish you all could taste it. Really. It's orgasmic. 
9. Jodie, the best program momma ever.
10. The city of Florence. Everything about it. 
11. (I couldn't stop at 10...) These people. I love all of them. Too much. Uh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment